Hatta Mountain Safari
Hatta Mountain Safari
ToursDaddy has the best Hatta Mountain Safari packages for you. If you are an adventure junkie and looking for some real fun in Dubai, you can't afford to miss the Hatta Mountain Safari. This thrilling ride on a 4x4 through the rugged and roughest trains of Dubai will give you an adrenaline experience like never before. Featuring a beautiful landscape and mighty Hatta Mountains surrounding your driving route throughout the safari, all contribute to providing you an experience of a lifetime.
An interesting blend of adventure, sightseeing and mountain trekking, Hatta Mountain Safari Tour is ideal for individuals who are going with their family or a gathering of companions. A standout amongst the most exciting outdoor expeditions in the Middle East, this thrilling journey allows you to experience the mountainous regions of Dubai and spectacular desert scenery while riding on a comfortable 4x4 Land Cruiser.
Passing along dry river beds and across the desert sands, this day trek will bring you profound into the impressive mountains of Hatta and Hajjar. Also, this endeavor offers an unending exhibit of enchanting and eyeful sights, for example, the mud-walled houses and mosques of Hajar Heritage Village and the brilliant rocks formations of Camel Rock and Jebel Maleihah.
Hatta Mountain Safari - Tour Highlights:
- Get picked from your hotel room, early morning
- Brace yourself for a 2-hour long journey to the Hatta region
- First, stop at the Hatta Heritage Village where you will discover what an Emirati village was like years ago
- Visit the forts and citadels in Hatta, especially the main Hatta Fort
- Advance inside the local ruler's home, 'Bait Al Wali'
- Discover the Al Sharia Site, a palm tree cultivate which is home to the falaj irrigation system
- Take in a bird's-eye view of the Hajar and the surrounding towns, from the Hatta Hill Park
- After a deep travel into the villages and historical sites of Hatta, you will be driven through the beautiful Wadis and taken across the Hatta Mountain, where the natural sparkling blue and green mountain pools, will leave you awestruck
- A delicious lunch for all tourists at the Hatta Fort Hotel
- A visit to the carpet market and pottery shops
- Drop you back at your hotel in Dubai
Hatta Mountain Safari - What To Expect?
Get picked from your hotel room in Dubai. Once you are comfortably settled inside the air-conditioned SUV, brace yourself for a 2-hour long journey towards the Hatta region. The beautiful journey is an experience on its own, with the encompassing landscape transforming from golden sands to deep red mountains.
Your first stop will be at the Hatta Heritage Village. If you've ever wondered what an Emirati village was like years ago or you want to discover the authentic culture of the Arabs, this trip to Hatta Heritage Village is sure to cure your curiosity. Restored in 2001, the village is one of the oldest in the emirate, consisting of traditional buildings, ancient mosques constructed with mud, antique items, reeds, and stone.
After this, you will be taken to the ancient forts and citadels in Hatta, built around the UAE for defense and surveillance purposes. Built hundreds of years ago, these forts are one of the most significant architectural monuments in the UAE, featuring large courtyards and high watchtowers. The main Hatta Fort is made of mountain stones and mud bricks, while the ceiling is constructed using palm tree trunks and mud.
Among the historical destinations, you can advance inside the local ruler's home, known as 'Bait Al Wali'. For a look into the traditional Arab life and culture of the day and age, the antiques like instruments, weapons, furniture and more will give you some insight.
Close-by, you'll discover the Al Sharia Site, a palm tree cultivate which is home to the falaj, the underground water system frameworks made for local farms.
Near the town is the Hatta Hill Park, built in 2004. The 63,915 sq km region is well known for picnics and grills and has a tower, which makes a great vantage point. From here, you can take in a bird's-eye view of the Hajar and the surrounding towns.
After a deep travel into the villages and historical sites of Hatta, you will be driven through the beautiful Wadis and taken across the Hatta Mountain, where the natural sparkling blue and green mountain pools, will leave you awestruck. Appreciate a relaxing time by taking a dip in the cool waters and beating the sweltering climate. Admire the peaceful landscape around you, comprising of fossil rocks, jagged harsh ravines shaped over years, and blue-green waters around you. The time spent at the beautiful Wadis of Hatta is such a great experience that one can never forget throughout his lifetime.
ToursDaddy will then arrange a delicious lunch for all the tourists at the Hatta Fort Hotel. Sit back, relax, and enjoy sheer peace and relaxation. The final spot will be the carpet market where tourists can shop for souvenirs or just witness the traditional market.
After this, we will drop you back at your hotel in Dubai, with a lot of unforgettable + precious memories!
Hatta Mountain Safari - Why ToursDaddy?
- Best Hatta Mountain Safari Experience
- Affordable Rates, Economical Pricing, Special Discounts For Families & Large Groups
- Property safety for all tourists
- Luxury SUVs are driven by skilled drivers
- Delicious lunch, unlimited snacks, and sodas for tourists
- Fully-customizable Hatta Mountain Safari Tour
- Best Value for Money
Contact Us Now for Best Hatta Mountain Safari Tour:
If you are an adventure enthusiast and a lover of nature, the Hatta Mountain Safari is something you should definitely go for in Dubai. Contact ToursDaddy now and book yourself for Hatta Mountain Safari Tour. ToursDaddy has the best, affordable packages for everyone's pocket.
Look forward to this tour if you want to have a memorable experience reviving in the midst of nature, culture and traditional life of an amazing destination in Dubai, which has a considerable measure to offer to its visitors!